Saturday, March 29, 2014

That Naturally Skinny Bitch-

You know that naturally skinny friend? That can eat your whole local bakery for breakfast, a large pizza for lunch and a small heard of calf for dinner AND STILL NOT GAIN A F*CKING POUND?
Well I'm not her. I WORK for these smiling thighs.
Yesterday I had 1/2 a pizza for lunch and then the pleasure of some meaty, homemade, seasoned deliciousness of a burger for dinner (plus a small wineries worth of wine) SO today I had to tighten up that leash. The picture posted above is my favorite healthy meal (found at my second home, Trader Joes). This salad and "sushi" tonight make up for that on-going indulgence party I participated in yesterday. You can have the best of both worlds, friends! Just balance it... and don't eat like your skinny-bitch friend everyday.
Happy Saturday (you're welcome, mom's, for the reminder that it's a Satudayyyyyy).
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment